Business Continuity Plan Disclosure Statement
Veritas Independent Partners, LLC (“VIP”) has created and maintains a business continuity plan which identifies our procedures relating to an emergency or significant business disruption that are reasonably designed to enable us to meet our existing obligations to our customers.
Our business continuity plan addresses how we will continue to operate our business in the event of a future significant business disruption and how we plan to respond to events of varying scope. We will conduct an annual review of our plan to determine if any updates to the plan are needed in light of any changes to our member’s operations, structure, business or location.
The firm’s plan addresses the following key areas:
(1) Data back-up and recovery (hard copy and electronic)
(2) All mission critical systems;
(3) Financial and operational assessments;
(4) Alternate communications between the member and its customers;
(5) Alternate communications between the member and its employees;
(6) Alternate physical location of employees;
(7) Critical business constituent, bank, and counter-party impact;
(8) Regulatory reporting; and,
(9) Communications with regulators.
A copy of the Firm’s Business Continuity Plan Disclosure Statement is available to customers upon request or at the time an account is opened.
The emergency contact information for Veritas Independent Partners includes designation of two emergency contact persons including:
Debra Shannon, Chief Compliance Officer 501-358-6131 email@example.com
Gail Murdoch, Chief Executive Officer 501-730-0303 firstname.lastname@example.org
These names will be updated in the event of a material change, and our Executive Representative will review them no less than annually.